Due to the growing awareness of environmental problems, not only individuals but also governments and companies have started to develop activities that tend to preserve or limit the damage to the environment. Thus, some disciplines of the environmental science, such as hydrology, hydrogeology,...
1312 WATER HANDLING. Advanced Module
- Fick´s law application to calculate the diffusivity.
- Accurate measurement of mass transfer rates.
- Determination of the molar density rate.
- Effect of concentration on diffusion coefficients.
- Simple analysis of a first order unsteady state process.
- Concentration and conductivity relation.
- Study of the temperature effect on diffusion coefficients.
The Computer Controlled Fluid Friction in Pipes, with Hydraulics Bench (FME00), "AFTC", is designed to determine the friction coefficient in pipes of several diameters and roughness, to study the pressure losses and pressure development in...
The Computer Controlled Pipe Network Unit, with Hydraulics Bench (FME00), "AMTC", consists of a pipe network, a lateral panel where all the elements to test are located and a hydraulics bench, which has all the elements and accessories required...
The Computer Controlled Water Hammer Unit, "EGAC", is designed to demonstrate the effects of an instantaneous variation of the speed of a fluid. It is possible to study the water hammer, which is the consequence of a quick change in a fluid speed....