ANVCM Unit to Study an Angular Needle Valve Cutaway Model
The Unit to Study an Angular Needle Valve Cutaway Model, "ANVCM", allows the students to visualize the inner parts of a valve, to evaluate the relation with each other accurately and to understand their function.
It is a device with mobile features that allows opening and closing a circulation path in order to allow, prevent or control the flow of fluids. Needle valves are important for controlling the flow of a fluid in both on / off (open-closed) operation and when regulating the flow of it.
What characterizes this type of needle valves is that the ports of entry and exit of the valve are arranged at an angle of 90 °.
The cutaway model of an angular needle valve is composed of real industrial elements designed in such a way that its inner parts can be observed by the user, maintaining its mechanical and functional capacity.
The unit is attached to a base plate with handles for easy transport.
- Identification of angular needle valves in industrial diagrams.
- Identification of the industrial components in an industrial plane (joint, exploded and exploded plane).
- Identification of the main components of an angular needle valve.
- Operation of an angular needle valve.
- Study and understanding of the maintenance of an angular needle valve.