NBVCM Unit to Study a Non-return Butterfly Valve Cutaway Model
The Unit to Study a Non-Return Butterfly Valve Cutaway Model, "NBVCM", allows the students to visualize the inner parts of a butterfly valve, to evaluate the relation with each other accurately and to understand their function.
It is a valve to interrupt or regulate the flow of a fluid in a duct by increasing or reducing the passage through a plate called "butterfly", which swivels. By decreasing the passage area, the pressure drop in the valve increases, reducing the flow. The machining to which the butterfly valve has been subjected allows observing and understanding its operation and construction.
The cutaway model of a butterfly valve is composed of real industrial elements designed in such a way that its inner parts can be observed by the user, maintaining its mechanical and functional capacity.
The unit is attached to a base plate with handles for easy transport.
- Identification of butterfly valves in industrial diagrams.
- Identification of the industrial components in an industrial plane (joint, exploded and exploded plane).
- Identification of the main components of a butterfly valve.
- Operation of a butterfly valve.
- Study and understanding of the maintenance of a butterfly valve.