The Stepper Motor Application, "AEL-STMA", has been designed by EDIBON for the study of the main operations performed in the industrial field with this type of electrical machines.
The student will learn which are the operations performed to control the sequence of actions in this type of machines using a stepper motor controller included in the application.
The stepper motor controller has installed a PLC that can be programmed by the user. In this way, the PLC can be programmed from scratch with the required switching sequence to control the motor, reversing and speed.
- Wiring and put into operation of a stepper motor.
- PLC sequence commutation programming of the stepper motor poles (with the N-VVPP).
- Automatic control of the turning speed of the stepper motor (with the N-VVPP).
- PLC programming of the switching speed of the stepper motor (with the N-VVPP).
- PLC automation of the stepper motor motion (with the N-VVPP).