PVFA Pipes, Valves and Fittings Assembly Unit
The Pipes, Valves and Fittings Assembly Unit, "PVFA", designed by EDIBON, consists of a solid and rigid U-shaped frame where a series of real pipes and fittings are mounted to form a complete hydraulic system.
A filter, a sight glass and a pressure vessel, as well as a technical description of all the components, useful to design and size the installation, are included together with a great amount of different valves.
All the elements include connection flanges that allow for working in group to easily mount and dismount each accessory repeatedly.
After mounting the system, it can be tested with the water supplied by a portable Unit for Assembly and Alignment of Pumps and Driving Motor, "PVFA/AA". It is equipped with a centrifugal pump driven by an electric motor, an additional tank and a manometer to measure the water pressure at its outlet. Apart from supplying water, the portable unit will enable the user to practice with the aligning and starting process.
- Principles and main elements of a hydraulic system.
- Construction and operation of fittings and valves, pipes and system accessories.
- Design of diagrams and planning of installations according to requirements.
- Selection of elements and material required for the assembly.
- Assembly of the installation in accordance to the diagram.
- Understanding and interpretation of industrial diagrams and associated technical documentation.
- Start up and operation of the constructed system (required PVFA/AA accessory).