The Basic Pipe Network Unit, "FME23", designed by EDIBON, allows the study of pressures and flows created by interconnected pipes, i.e. in a network.
The objective of this unit is to simulate the problems that could originate in pipe networks, with pipes of different lengths and diameters, as often happens in cities.
With this study, the distribution and arrangement of the networks will be understood, in order to obtain the necessary flows and pressures in them.
The unit is formed by a pipe network, valves, their connection systems, water manometers and anodized aluminum structure where the pipes network is located and the subjection panel of the manometers.
- Load loss in a PVC pipe.
- Load loss in a methacrylate pipe.
- Study of the load loss in pipes made of the same material.
- Study of the load loss depending on the material.
- Friction coefficient in a PVC pipe.
- Friction coefficient in a methacrylate pipe.
- Study of the friction coefficient depending on the material.
- Study of the friction coefficient depending on the diameter.
- Configuration of network in parallel for pipes of the same material but different diameter.
- Configuration of network in parallel for pipes of the same diameter but different material.