RYC-SM DC Servo Motor Module
The "RYC-SM" Servo Motor module has been designed to study a practical control system, through the control of the position and speed of a DC Servo Motor.
The "RYC-SM" module consists of two main components: the "RYC-SM" apparatus and the "RYC-SM" interface box. The "RYC-SM" apparatus contains all the sensors and actuators such as tachometer sensor, DC motor, etc. and the "RYC-SM" interface box contains all necessary components for power supplying, signal conditioning, etc.
The components are used in conjunction with the "RYC" unit to control the position and the speed of the motor.
The system allows to insert disturbances manually.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Characterization of a DC motor (speed).
- DC motor speed control with a PID controller: open-loop.
- DC motor speed control with a PID controller: closed-loop.
- Characterization of a DC motor (position).
- DC motor position control with a PID controller: closed-loop.
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the RYC-SM unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the RYC-SM unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.