RYC-C Flow Rate Control Module
The "RYC-C" Flow Rate Control module has been designed to study a practical control system, through the flow rate of a close water circuit.
The "RYC-C" module consists of two main components: the "RYC-C" apparatus and the "RYC-C" interface box. The "RYC-C" apparatus contains all the sensors and actuators such as electronic proportional valve, water pump, flow meter, etc. The "RYC-C" interface box contains all necessary components for power supplying, signal conditioning, etc.
The components are used in conjunction with the "RYC" unit to control the water flow rate of a close circuit, through the control of the electronic valve. The system allows to insert disturbances manually.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Familiarization with the main module components.
- Analyze the transient response of the system.
- Analyze the system response in open loop.
- Analyze the system response in closed loop.
- Flow rate control with a P, PI, PD and PID controller.
- Setting and optimizing the parameters of the PID control.
- Analysis of the different responses of the system to modifications of PID parameters.
- Study of the disturbances in a controlled system with a PID controller.
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the RYC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the RYC unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.