RYC-PI Inverted Pendulum Control Module
The "RYC-PI" Inverted Pendulum Control module has been designed to study a practical control system, through the control of a linear position system of movable cart.
The "RYC-PI" module consists of two main components: the "RYC-PI" apparatus and the "RYC-PI" interface box. The "RYC-PI" apparatus contains all the sensors and actuators such as angle sensor, DC motor, etc. The "RYC-PI" interface box contains all necessary components for power supplying, signal conditioning, etc.
The components are used in conjunction with the "RYC" unit to control the pendulum position, holding it in a vertical position through the correct control of the movement of the cart.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Characterization of a speed control system.
- PID control of the motor speed.
- Characterization of a position control system.
- PID control of the cart position.
- PID control of the pendulum position
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the RYC-PI unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the RYC-PI unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.