Food Technology is a branch of Food Science based on multidisciplinary knowledge of nutrition, chemical analysis, physics, biochemistry and engineering. Water treatment technologies obtain drinking water, so necessary for our life. Both disciplines have become in recent years an indispensable...
1200/CA00 PROCESS PLANT FOR MEAT,WITH SCADA-NET SYSTEM "ESN"
- Identification and familiarization with all components of the unit.
- Study and familiarization with turbines.
- Study of the Rankine Cycle.
- Production of torque/speed and power/speed curves for the turbine.
- Determination of thermal efficiency at a range of turbine inlet and exhaust pressures.
- Use of property charts or tables and the application of the First Law of Thermodynamics to produce energy balances.
- Estimation of frictional losses in turbines.
- Comparison of performance with the Rankine Cycle, (including the external isentropic efficiency of turbines).
- Sensors calibration.
- Practical possibilities with the Optional Models and Accessories: (Not included)
- Measurement of the solar energy collection at a range of mean water temperatures.
- Demonstration of the production of shaft work from solar radiation.