AEL-DALI DALI Installations Application
The DALI Installations Application, "AEL-DALI", is designed by Edibon to study the most important subjects related to DALI technology, giving special hands-on training on this field.
The AEL-DALI consists of different modules to study the functionality of the most important components in the field of the DALI control systems. These components are, for example the DALI controller, external buttons, DALI-Controlled brightness and motion sensor. With this modules can be studied energy saving schedules, energy efficiency, lighting automation, on-off functions and discharge lamps using DALI control. In addition to these modules, a network analyzer is optionally provided to study energy savings by comparing DALI technology with conventional lighting installations.
The DALI controller module can be programmed by the user to get the following functions: automatic and semi-automatic motion sensing, regulation of constant light output, scene setting, push-button function, on-off function, staircase function (timer function), addressing capabilities.
The DALI Installations Application provides simplified wiring and high level control (flexibility) for an easy and hands-on learning.
- Connection of automatic and semi-automatic motion sensor to the main controller.
- Programming and regulation of constant light output.
- Scene setting.
- Testing the push-button function.
- Testing of on-off lights function.
- Staircase function (timer function).
- System analysis software.
- Addressing capabilities.
- Comparison conventional lighting energy consumption and DALI lighting systems.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.