The Computer Controlled Photovoltaic Solar Energy Unit, "EESFC", includes equipment that uses the photo-conversion law for the direct conversion of solar radiation into electricity. The absorbed energy is provided by simulated solar radiation, which in our case is supplied by a panel with powerful light sources (solar lamps).
The unit contains:
- Photovoltaic solar panels.
- Solar simulator composed of solar lamps.
- Ventilation system.
- DC load and battery charger regulator.
- Auxiliary battery charger.
- DC Loads module.
- Sensors (temperature, light radiation, DC current and DC voltage).
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
Optional (NOT included in the minimum supply):
- EE-KIT. Kit of Conversion and Consumption Simulation (AC): Single-phase inverter. AC Loads Module: 3 Lamps, 1 axial compact fan with plastic guards and 4 positions selector. AC voltage and current sensors.
- EE-KIT2. Grid Connection Inverter Kit: Grid Connection Inverter. Grid Simulator (ESR).