The KNX/EIB Heating Control Application, "AEL-KNX2", has been designed by EDIBON to show the users the most important KNX elements used in the most advanced heating control installations. Temperature control is carried out through temperature sensors and actuators that enable/disable the boiler with a constant integrated close loop control.
The purpose of the "AEL-KNX2" is to give the students a complete practical and theoretical training in the installations and programming of the most important KNX elements focused in heating control systems, characteristic of sensors, actuators, study of energy consumption with these heating control systems, etc.
To take a maximum experience with the KNX/EIB Heating Control Application, "AEL-KNX2", is very recommendable to acquire the rest of the KNX offered by EDIBON: AEL-KNX1, AEL-KNX3, AEL-KNX4 and AEL-KNX5. The combination of all these applications allows the student to design a complete intelligent bus system implemented by a KNX system.
- Study of the fundamental of a KNX/EIB installation BUS.
- Programming of temperature sensor and actuators through ETS software for room temperature control.
- Study of temperature control against disturbances variables.
- Study of preparation and installation methods of a KNX/EIB project.
- Study how the instruction is transferred to adequate the temperature.
Some practical possibilities with recommended elements:
- Observe the operation of the valve against control instruction.
- Checking the heat regulation.
- Presence control for the appropriate operation of heating controller.
- Programming the touch panel according to different scenes.
- Checking all parameters in the touch panel.
- Centralized control of the main configurations in the touch panel.
- Extending a bus system through a single-line topology.
- Manual control over the main actuators.
- Study of the weather conditions control against disturbances variables.