AEL-KNX5 KNX/EIB Energy Management Application
The KNX/EIB Energy Management Application, "AEL-KNX5", has been designed by Edibon to show the students the most important KNXelements used in the most advanced energy management systems.
The purpose of the AEL-KNX5 is to give the students a complete practical and theoretical training in the installations and programming ofthe most important KNX elements focused in the efficient usage of the resources, the optimization of the control of different parameters, etc.
To take a maximum experience with the KNX/EIB Energy Management Application is very recommendable to acquire the rest of the KNXoffered by Edibon, AEL-KNX1, AEL-KNX2, AEL-KNX3 and AEL-KNX4. The combination of all these applications allows the student to designa complete intelligent bus system implemented by a KNX System.
- Study of the fundamental of a KNX/EIB installation BUS.
- Programming of on-off smart switches to demonstrate KNX/EIB switching operations.
- Programming of switching and dimmers for complete control.
- Study of preparation and installation methods of a KNX/EIB project.
- Utilization of conventional switches in an EIB project.
- Programming the 3 way switching equivalent circuit.
- Automatic regulation of consumption according to the required conditions.
- Centralized control with an electronic control module.
- Comparison of switching and dimming control consumption according to the required conditions.
- Visualize the instantaneous energy consumption.
Some practical possibilities with additional and recommended modules
- Presence control for an efficient operation.
- Study of the brightness control.
- Visualize the brightness control with a LED or an incandescent lamp.
- Switching and dimming the brightness.
- Compare the efficient of a LED and incandescent lamp.
- Compare the efficient of modern installations with the older ones.
- Make complex logics with binary inputs and outputs.
- Programming the touch panel according to different scenes.
- Checking all parameters in the touch panel.
- Centralized control of the main charges in the touch panel.
- Extending a bus system through a single-line topology.