A range of furniture designed to provide storage solutions, serve as support for equipment manufactured by EDIBON and facilitate order within the workshop or workplace.
Different lines of products are proposed, including work benches with different characteristics, panels for organizing tools, work trolleys designed to have a mobile support to have the tools needed in the desired place, cabinets with drawers or doors for storage or special cabinets for transport and protection of computers within the workshop.
- WORKBENCHES: The range of Work Trolleys is a series of metal structures that consist of a wide and smooth surface on which to develop work actions in a workshop or experiments in a laboratory in a comfortable and safe way. This range of products has different sizes and configurations to be able to adapt to the requirements of each situation. In addition, they can incorporate elements such as wheels or drawers to increase the versatility of this furniture.
- WORK TROLLEYS: The range of Work Trolleys is a series of equipment for laboratories and workshops consisting of trolleys with different configurations. These trolleys allow supporting equipment and tools and transporting them to the place where they are needed. These trolleys include trays on which the elements that you want to transport or have at hand while working are placed. In addition, they are equipped with high resistance wheels that support high weights.
- TOOL PANELS: The range of Tool Panels corresponds to a series of perforated metal sheets on which it is possible to attach various accessories for the organization and storage of work tools. There are fixed versions that are placed on a wall, and a mobile version in which the panel is coupled to a mobile structure with wheels.
- CABINETS WITH DRAWERS: The range of Drawer Cabinets corresponds to different formats of painted iron cabinets that incorporate a variable number of drawers depending on their dimensions. They are cabinets that are placed on a smooth surface and are an effective solution for storing utensils, documents and other objects in workplaces.
- CABINETS WITH DOORS: The range of Cabinets with Doors corresponds to different formats of painted iron cabinets that incorporate a variable number of trays and drawers with one or two doors depending on their dimensions. These cabinets are placed on a smooth surface and are an effective solution for storing utensils, documents and other objects in workplaces.
- CABINET FOR COMPUTER: The Computer Cabinet is a metal structure capable of housing a complete computer and its peripherals such as mouse, keyboard, printer or screen. The cabinet consists of three doors, one for the monitor with a transparent window and the other two for the CPU and the printer. In addition, it has two trays in which you can place the keyboard and mouse, and the printer. In addition, the cabinet is mounted on four wheels that allow the movement of it in a simple way. The equipment incorporates an electrical kit prepared specifically for the computer.