WMCM Unit to Study a Water Meter Cutaway Model
The Unit to Study a Water Meter Cutaway Model, "WMCM", allows the students to visualize the inner parts of a water meter, to evaluate the relation with each other accurately and to understand their function.
It is a model of a device that measures, registers and indicates the volume of water in cubic meters that passes through it.
It is composed of real industrial elements designed in such a way that its inner parts can be observed by the user, maintaining its mechanical and functional capacity.
The unit is attached to a base plate with handles for easy transport.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Identification of water meters in industrial diagrams.
- Identification of the industrial components in an industrial plane (joint, exploded and exploded plane).
- Identification of the main components of a water meter.
- Operation of a water meter.
- Study and understanding of the maintenance of a water meter.