BVCM Unit to Study a Ball Valve Cutaway Model
The Unit to Study a Ball Valve Cutaway Model, "BVCM", allows the students to visualize the inner parts of a ball valve, to evaluate the relation with each other accurately and to understand their function.
It is a device with mobile features that allows opening and closing a circulation path in order to allow, prevent or control the flow of fluids.
It has the shape of a perforated sphere that allows observing the obturator and the seat, these are responsible for regulating the passage of the fluid. The regulating mechanism located in the interior is opened by turning the shaft attached to the perforated sphere, allowing the passage of fluid when the perforation is aligned with the inlet and outlet of the valve. The position of the actuation lever indicates the state of the valve (open or closed).
The cutaway model of a ball valve is composed of real industrial elements designed in such a way that its inner parts can be observed by the user, maintaining its mechanical and functional capacity.
The unit is attached to a base plate with handles for easy transport.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Identification of ball valves in industrial diagrams.
- Identification of the industrial components in an industrial plane (joint, exploded and exploded plane).
- Identification of the main components of a ball valve.
- Operation of a ball valve.
- Study and understanding of the maintenance of a ball valve.