MECA2 Experimente zum Hubmechanismus.
Experimenting with the main mechanisms used for loadelevation. Analysis of their work and efficiency.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Simple pulleys. Verification of the variation of cable tension in a pulley with the cable's direction as it passes over the pulley. To determine the mechanical advantages of a simple combination of fixed and movable pulleys.
- Pulley blocks. Analysis of the mechanical features of a set of pulley blocks, which has three sheaves in the upper block and two pulleys in the lower block.
- Single axle and wheel. Determine the law of the Machine for a simple axle and wheel, and the variation of mechanical advantage and efficiency with load.
- Differential axle and wheel. Determine the law of the Machine for differential axle and wheel. Verification that the mechanical advantage and efficiency increases with load up to a limiting maximum.
- Weston differential chain blocks. Analysis of the specific characteristics of these chains.
- Screw Jack. To measure the effort required to raise various loads using a simple form of screw jack and to determine how the mechanical advantage and efficiency varies with load.