AEL-AD23 Wireless Intrusion Detection Application (RF)
The Wireless Intrusion Detection Application (RF), “AEL-AD23”, is designed with the aim to understand the operation of a wireless intrusion detection system. For that, this application includes a wireless presence detector that works via infrared radiation, detecting temperature changes, a panic pushbutton to use in emergency situations and a wireless receptor that receives the signals from all sensors.
In order to check the operation of these devices, the application also includes a pilot light module and a bell and buzzer module, which can be activated by the sensors. Thus, the user can check different types of intrusion alarms.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking and measuring on the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the working of the bell + buzzer module using as acoustic alarm.
- Checking the working of the light signaling beacons module, using as visual alarm.
- Checking the working of the wireless emergency pushbutton.
- Use of the alarms with the wireless intrusion detector.
- Real application of a wireless intrusion detection system.