FCM Set for Magnetic Fields application
The "FCM", Set for the application of Magnetic Fields, allows the spatial study of the magnetic field in all its dimensions: calculation of magnetic field strength, lines of force, vector potential and equipotential lines, both in static and dynamic fields.
The basis of the "FCM", Set for the Application of Magnetic Fields, is to systematically measure the components of the magnetic field in space. For this purpose, the computer-controlled robot arm sweeps a region of space measuring the intensity of the magnetic field at equidistant points that the student can visualize in real time through the software supplied with the unit.
This unit has been specially designed so that the student can study and experimentally verify laws, theorems and basic principles of magnetism such as: Biot-Savart's law, Ampère's theorem, Lenz's law, the superposition principle, etc., as well as the magnetization effects of magnetic materials: ferromagnetic, paramagnetic and diamagnetic.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Programming and applications of a robot arm.
- Visualization of the lines of magnetic field generated by a magnet.
- Line of the magnetic field.
- Three-dimensional representation of the magnetic field generated by a magnet.
- Magnetic field generated by two magnets. Spatial representation of the field lines and intensity.
- Three-dimension study of the generated magnetic field by a thin conductor wire. Experimental verification of the law of Biot-Savart.
- Sources of the magnetic field.
- Magnetic field generated by a spiral. Three-dimensional representation of the intensity and visualization of the field lines.
All those of level I.
All those of level I and level II.
IMPORTANT: The teacher can use his own elements, so these practical possibilities are NEARLY UNLIMITED.