AEL-AD1B Robbery Alarm Application
The Robbery Alarm Application, “AEL-AD1B”, is designed with the aim to show different burglar alarms to the students. This application is composed of the next types of sensors: glass break detector and motion sensors. The application also includes alarms that can be activated by the previous sensors.
These alarms are: indoor siren with adjustable volume and three pilot lights. The Burglar Alarm Center, included in the Robbery Alarm Advanced Application, “AEL-AD1A”, is not included in this application. With this application the students can simulate different scenes and understand the operation of these devices.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking and measuring of the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation of the pilot lights, used as visual alarms.
- Checking the operation of the siren, used as visual and acoustic alarm.
- Checking the operation of the glass break detector.
- Checking the operation of the infrared sensors.
- Simulate real situations and combine the different types of sensors with the alarms.