GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Investigation of the relationship between the mass of the body, the stiffness of the spring and the period/frequency of oscillation for a simple spring mass system with one degree of freedom.
- Investigation of the relationship between the applied force, the viscosity of the oil and the velocity for various settings of the adjustable oil damper.
- Observation of how varying the degree of damping affects the response of a second order mechanical system to a step input.
- Observation of the free vibrations of a system having one degree of freedom.
- Study of the effect of viscous damping on the free vibrations of a simple spring-mass-damper system.
- Determination of the damping ratio for a given spring-massdamper system.