MCAM Glockengießerei Basistrainingsset.
Didactic case for the study of foundry fundamentals.
Introduction to sand casting: student experiments with three different patterns (bell, anvil and anchor).
Operations of ramming up of the moulding sand, melting of the metal, pouring, forming and fettling can be performed step by step.
The student will practice in first place with symmetrical pieces and after this with asymmetrical ones.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Study of foundry fundamentals.
- Introduction to sand casting: student experiments with three different patterns (bell, anvil and anchor).
- The bell as a natural or a one-piece pattern.
- The Anvil as a split, asymmetrical pattern, demonstrate the shrinkage cavitation.
- The Anchor, as a split, symmetrical pattern.