The Dynamic Loads Application, "AEL-DLT" is a complete application designed to study the behavior of the dynamic loads in the field of the electrical generation, the electrical transmission and loads.
The AEL-DTL includes all necessary to study the behavior of the AC circuit with a three-phase induction motor. In order to study in depth the motor power factor is included a servomotor. Moreover, the student will train the star-delta start.
The AEL-DLT includes the following modules:
- N-SERV1K. 1 kW Servomotor Module.
- N-ALI01. Industrial Main Power Supply.
- N-EALD. Network Analyzer Unit with Data Acquisition.
- EMT7B/1K. Three-phase Asynchronous Motor of Squirrel Cage.
- N-ALI03. AC Auxiliary Power Supply.
- N-ARR01. Manual Star-Delta Starter.
- N-TRANS03. Three-Phase Autotransformer 400/230 VAC, 1 kVA, Module.
- N-MPS. Motor Protection (1.6 A-2.5 A).
- N-PSM. Power switch Module.
This application required the following racks:
Optionally the AEL-WBR. Electrical Workbench (Rack) can be supplied to place the rack/s.
This application can be mounted on rail.
Optionally the AEL-WBC. Electrical Workbench (Rail) can be supplied to mount the modules.