FME18 Demonstration eines Strömungsmessers.
The module consists of a Venturi meter, a flowmeter and an orifice plate, installed in a series configuration to permit a direct comparison.
Several pressure taps are connected to a panel of eight tubes.
The flow control valve allows the variation of the flow rate through the circuit, and its adjustment, along with the bench control valve, allows for varying the system static pressure.
The pressure taps of the circuit are connected to an eight-bank manometer, which incorporates an air inlet valve at the top manifold which facilitates the connection to the hand pump.
This enables to adjust the levels in the manometer bank to a convenient level to suit the system static pressure.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Filling of the manometric tubes.
- Determination of the error in flow measurements using the Venturi.
- Determination of the C factor in the Venturi.
- Determination of the strangulation in the Venturi.
- Determination of the error in flow measurements using the orifice plate.
- Determination of the C factor in the orifice plate.
- Determination of the effective area in an orifice plate.
- Comparison of the energy loss in the three different elements.
- Comparison among the Venturi, the orifice plate and the flowmeter