AEL-AD14 Audio and Video Entry Phone Application
The Audio and Video Entry Phone Application, "AEL-AD14", has been designed by Edibon in order to show the functionality of this kind of entryphone.
Video Entry Phone is a stand-alone intercom application system used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building with access controlled by audiovisual communication between the inside and outside. The most important feature of video door entry is that it enables the person indoors to identify the visitor and, if they wish, engage in conversation and/or open the door to allow access to the person calling.
This application consists of a series of modules that allow the students to understand how the main elements of the Audio and Video Entry Phone Application work. Phone, video camera, door opener, interphone and phones power supply are devices located in panels with safety connectors in order to the students take experience cabling and testing these type of elements.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Identify and measuring on the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the video-interphone power supply.
- Wiring the supplying of video interphone, telephone and door opener.
- Real application of an audio and video entryphone system.
- Checking the communication between video interphone and telephone.
- Checking the working of the door opener with the telephone.