Let us study the heat transfer between hot water that circulates through an internal tube and cold water that flows through the annular zone between the internal and the external tube.
TIFTB Turbulenter Strömungswärmeaustauscher für TICB
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Global energy balance in the heat exchanger and losses study.
- Determination of the exchanger effectiveness. NTU Method.
- Study of the heat transfer in counter-current and co-current flow conditions.
- Flow influence on heat transfer. Reynolds number calculation.
- Obtaining of the correlation that relates Nusselt number with Reynolds number and Prandtl number.
- Obtaining of the heat transfer coefficients by convection.