FME05 Energieverlust in Kurven.
This module can work with the Hydraulics Bench (FME00) or the BasicHydraulic Feed System (FME00/B).
This module consists of a hydraulic circuit with a set of elements thatdisrupt the normal flow of the fluid that circulates by the pipe, due tosudden section and direction variations, as well as friction.
These elements are:
- Two 90º elbows, a short one and a middle one. A 90º curve or long elbow. A broadening. A sudden narrowing section. A sudden direction change, miter type.
The module has two manometers, Bourdon type: 0 - 2.5 bar and twelvemanometric pipes of pressurized water. The system pressurization iscarried out with a manual air pump.
The hydraulic circuit has pressure tappings along the whole system,which enable to measure the local load losses in the system.
This module has two membrane valves, a valve which enables theregulation of the outlet flow, and a valve placed in series with the rest ofaccessories of the hydraulic circuit.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Filling of the manometric tubes.
- Measurement of the flow.
- Measurement of load losses for a short elbow of 90º.
- Measurement of load losses for a medium elbow of 90º.
- Measurement of load losses for a curve of 90º.
- Measurement of load losses for a broadening of 25/40.
- Measurement of load losses for a narrowing 40/25.
- Measurement of load losses for a miter type abrupt direction change.
- Measurement of load losses for a membrane valve.