MEVLB Einheit zum Studieren der freien Schwingungen in einem Fachwerk
The Unit for Studying Free Vibration of a Bar,"MEVLB", allows to study the features of the free vibrations of a bending bar.
The natural frequency of the bending bar can be modified adding additional loads at the free end of a bar or varying the free clamping length.
The bar is manually deviated to start damped vibrations. The oscillation amplitudes can be measured with the strain gauges. The initial amplitude and free length of the bar are measured with two metering rules.
The bending bar can be mounted horizontally or vertically in any side of the frame.
The unit includes software for data acquisition and to study the oscillation motion, allowing the plotting of the oscillations and the obtaining of the main parameters that define them.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Study of free vibration of a horizontal bending bar.
- Study of free vibration of a vertical bending bar.
- Determination of natural frequencies of a bending bar according to Rayleigh's method and comparison with the experiment.
- Study of the influence of weight on natural frequencies and other parameters of oscillation.
- Study of the influence of clamping length on natural frequencies and other parameters of oscillation.