FME13 Eigenschaften von Kreiselpumpen.
The module has a centrifugal pump with similar characteristics tothe one in the Hydraulics Bench (FME00) and the Basic HydraulicFeed System (FME00/B). It is armed with two Bourdon-type pressuremanometers placed at the pump’s inlet and outlet. There is anotherone in the discharge accessory supplied with the module.
The pump is driven by a three-phase asynchronous motor whosespeed can be varied by a speed variator.
The module has visualization display that allows to know the r.p.m.And the power consumed.
It is included a discharge accessory, with manometer, flow controlvalve and diffuser.
The variator’s control panel allows to vary the pump speed and thestart.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Obtaining of the curves H (Q), N (Q), Eff% (Q) of a centrifugalpump.
- Making of the map of a centrifugal pump.
- Representation of the adimensional curves H*, N* and rpm*.
- Series coupling of two pumps of similar characteristics.
- Series coupling of two pumps of different characteristics.
- Parallel coupling of two pumps of similar characteristics.
- Parallel coupling of two pumps of different characteristics.