MBMRC Управляемое ПК устройство изучения баланса возвратно - поступательного движения масс
The Computer Controlled Balance of Reciprocating Masses Unit, "MBMRC", is a model four-cylinder in-line engine that shows the primary and secondary forces and moments when balancing reciprocating masses.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
The Computer Controlled Balance of Reciprocating Masses Unit, "MBMRC", is a bench-mounting unit that allows to investigate and examine the free masses and moments of a reciprocating engine with a single cylinder, with two cylinders or with four cylinders.
A robust frame bears a support that holds a model four-cylinder in-line engine. The model engine has a crankshaft, connecting rods, bearings, pistons and a cylinder block.
The crankshaft has adjustable sections and the students can rotate each section relative to the others to change the crank angles. For each cylinder, the angle between cranks can be adjusted continuously.
The oscillating masses can be varied by using additional weights at the piston. Each piston includes a tapped hole to allow students to add or remove weights. These weights are securely fixed during engine running.
The engine crankshaft is driven by a computer controlled motor. The speed is measured by a speed sensor. The forces and moments are measured by three force sensors placed at the supports of the unit.
A transparent protective cover protects students from the moving crankshaft and allows the visibility of the practical exercises and components of the unit. This cover includes a switch, which allows automatically stops the drive motor if the cover is opened.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- Study of the polygons of forces and polygon of moment for a symmetrical engine.
- Study of first and second forces and moments for different crank settings: single cylinder.
- Study of first and second forces and moments for different crank setting: 2-cylinder, 180º angle between cranks.
- Study of first and second forces and moments for different crank settings: 4-cylinder, non-symmetrical, 90º angle between cranks.
- Study of first and second forces and moments for different crank settings: 4-cylinder, symmetrical, 180º angle between cranks.
- Study of the effect of mass forces in dependence on the speed.
- Study of the effect of mass forces in dependence on the piston mass.
- Sensors calibration.
БОЛЬШЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ ДЛЯ РАБОТЫ С УСТРОЙСТВОМ
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical/electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the MBMRC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the MBMRC unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.