EDIBON Cloud Learning allows one or more EDIBON Teaching and Research units to be used by one or more students from different locations. ECL allows students to do the practical work from three possible locations, such as the laboratory, their home or from their smartphones.
ECL Облачное Обучение EDIBON
Посмотреть общее описание
- Advanced Remote App Platform.
- User Platform with powerful tools to manage and administrate Laboratories online.
- EDIBON Units can be operated anywhere and anytime.
- Several Users can work with one Unit or one user with several Units.
- Storage & Access to Data in the Cloud.
- Collaboration with user communities worldwide via EDIBON Chats & Forums.
- User registration and self-registration in the Cloud.
- Monitoring of user tasks and progress.
- Suggestions and points of view of EDIBON Units.
- Exchange of experiences with EDIBON Units.
- Available live EDIBON Webinars.
- Available EDIBON Tutorials & Webinars at any time.
- Support from EDIBON Engineers.
- Compatible with multiple devices and OS.
- No software installation required.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
EDIBON Cloud Learning is a Cloud Computing solution designed to control EDIBON Technology based Laboratories remotely in a simple and easy way.
EDIBON Cloud Learning is divided in two platforms:
Users Online Platform:
The main advantages of the Users Online Platform are:
- The administrators have full control over their Laboratories thanks to the powerful Class-Administrator Tool that allows the users management, logs visualization and progression monitoring. It also enables to assign users permissions to let them control EDIBON Units or just display them. Furthermore, the administrator can upload & download Measurements, data and Multimedia resources.
- The users can learn interactively in a flexible environment as if they were in the Laboratory, accessing through the Remote App to work with EDIBON Units. Several users can work with one unit or one user with several units. The users can also Upload and Download Measurements, data and graphs, Multimedia resources and Reports.
Remote App Platform:
Thanks to the Remote App Platform, the users can control EDIBON Units & EDIBON SCADA Software as if they were in the laboratory and share their expertise with the Users Community.
The PLC expansion is a PLC-based system designed to work in conjunction with other units from EDIBON.
Higher laboratory performance since several students can work simultaneously. Several users can operate various units at the same time. Possibility of dividing the classroom into workgroups. Several experiments can be performed at the same...
EDIBON Cloud Learning is a Cloud Computing solution designed to control EDIBON Technology based Laboratories remotely in a simple and easy way.EDIBON Cloud Learning is divided in two platforms:Users Online Platform: The main advantages of the...
Wide range of faults, specific to each EDIBON teaching equipment.Configurable system: The faults are sequentially reproduced and can be reordered, as well as be activated/deactivated individually.Fully integrated with EDIBON SCADA control...
ECM-SOF. EDIBON CLASSROOM MANAGER (INSTRUCTOR SOFTWARE).User Data Base Management.Administration and assignment of Workgroups, Tasks and Training sessions.Creation and Integration of Practical Exercises and Multimedia Resources.Custom Design of...
EDIBON Software Development KIT, Powered by NI LabVIEW™, "ELK", is a software package, designed by EDIBON engineers, based on National Instruments LabVIEW™ environment, offered as an optional item for some EDIBON ENGINEERING TEACHINGEQUIPMENT.
EDIBON Development KIT for Circuits Simulation, Powered by NI LabVIEW™ "EMSK", is a software package, based on National Instruments Multisim™ environment, offered as an optional item for some EDIBON TECHNICAL TEACHING EQUIPMENT.
Generally, PLC controllers include functionalities such as analog and digital I/O, a memory table to share I/O and variable values, and a set of sequential instructions that define the machine behavior.
EDIBON MATLAB® Kit , "EMAK", is a software package, based on MATLAB® and Simulink® environment, offered as an optional itemtogether with EDIBON TECHNICAL TEACHING EQUIPMENT.
The expansion for PLC and HMI, "PLCHMI", is a system composed of an interface that includes PLC modules such as CPU, digital I/Omodule, analog I/O module, communications module, etc. and a control box with HMI display.
The Modular System for Acquisition and Control consists of a housing or rack in which various electronic cards are connected: communication, measurement, switching, etc. This Modular System is designed for the consumer to make their own...