MVS Устройство висящего моста
The Suspension Bridge Unit, "MVS", consists of a suspended beam that simulates a suspension bridge and allows the experimental and theoretical comparison of the tensions of the cables and the study of the suspension of a bridge under different load conditions.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
The Suspension Bridge Unit, "MVS", consists of a deck and two parallel main cables that simulate a suspension bridge and allow the study of stress in the main cables.
The deck of the bridge is simulated by a light alloy beam that is held by both parallel main cables through bars that act as suspenders.
The suspenders are distributed at constant and relatively short distances. Loads are applied to the beam by coupling masses at a series of load points to simulate a distributed load.
These loads create some tensions in the suspenders that are supported by both main cables, and they transfer them to the pulleys, where those tensions are counteracted by hanging masses.
Set of weights and cords are supplied.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- To demonstrate the characteristics of a bridge simplesuspension.
- To observe the stability of a structure.
- To examine the relation between loads applied and suspensioncable tension.
- To determine the experimental value of the tension in thesupporting cables of a suspended beam subjected to auniform load distribution.
- To compare the experimental and theoretical results.