TMHC Управляемая компьютером испытательная установка для гибридного индукторного двигателя
The Computer Controlled Test Bench for Hybrid Engine (TMHC) is a teaching unit that allows to study and analyze the power source of a hybrid vehicle, consisting on a combination of an electrical motor and an internal combustion engine.
The Computer Controlled Test Bench for Hybrid Engine, "TMHC", is a teaching unit that allows to study and analyze the power source of a hybrid vehicle, consisting on a combination of an electrical motor and an internal combustion engine.
These two power sources are highly compatible, thus the hybrid vehicle makes the most of the advantages of each power source and, at the same time, it compensates for the disadvantages of the other.
The "TMHC" unit includes a dynamometer brake that introduces the load torque to the motor. The load torque is measured with the aid of the brake, which is coupled to the hybrid motor by the shaft. The torque is measured by the reaction generated on a load cell at the end of the arm (force sensor).
The speed of the hybrid motor is measured directly from the shaft of the motor with the aid of an optical sensor.
Besides, this unit includes a series of temperature, pressure, flow, speed and force sensors at different points of the unit.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- Familiarisation with hybrid motors (combustion engine+electric motor).
- Determination of specific fuel consumption (combustion engine).
- Torque curves (combustion engine+electric motor).
- Power curves (combustion engine+electric motor).
- Determination of volumetric efficiency.
- Measurement of the most important parameters involved in the process: temperature, torque, speed, pressure, etc.
- Determination of engine friction loss.
- Determination of fuel-air ratio.
- Determination of the frictional power (in passive mode).
- Measurement of power delivered by the battery.
- Measurement of power produced by the electric generator.
- Curves of electric consumption.
- Sensors calibration.
БОЛЬШЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ ДЛЯ РАБОТЫ С УСТРОЙСТВОМ
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the TMHC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TMHC unit process.
- By using PLC-PI additional 19 more exercises can be done.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.