LFFC Установка неподвижных и псевдоожиженных слоев, управляемая с ПК
The Computer Controlled Fixed and Fluidized Bed Unit, "LFFC", allows a full study about everything concerning the flow of a fluid through a particles bed, both fixed and fluidized.
The Computer Controlled Fixed and Fluidised Bed Unit, "LFFC", allows a full study about everything concerning the flow of a fluid through a particles bed, both fixed and fluidised.
The unit is composed of two transparent removable columns for the simultaneous study of the air and water flow through the bed.
In the Computer Controlled Fixed and Fluidised Bed Unit, "LFFC", the pressure drop caused by the bed is measured by a differential pressure sensor connected to each column.
Water is pumped from a tank, located at the back side of the unit, to the bottom of the first column, passing through a flow control valve and a flow sensor.
Air is supplied to the second column through a compressor located at the back of the unit. The air flow is measured by a differential pressure sensor and an orifice plate.
There are glass beads of two different sizes for the bed.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- Study of the basis of fixed bed fluidisation.
- Comparison of the fluidisation process in water and air currents.
- Study of the pressure drop through fixed and fluidised beds in function of:
- The flow speed.
- The size of the bed particles.
- Type of fluid: air or water.
- Verification of Carman-Kozeny equation.
- Study and determination of the minimum fluidisation speed.
- Study and determination of the fluidisation speed and comparison with theoretical calculated values (Ergun equation).
- Study of differences between particulate and aggregative fluidisation.
- Observation of the "bubbling" fluidisation phenomenon.
- Sensors calibration.
БОЛЬШЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ ДЛЯ РАБОТЫ С УСТРОЙСТВОМ
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the LFFC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the LFFC unit process.
- By using PLC-PI additional 19 more exercises can be done.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.