MUN Механизм соединения Хука
The Hooke’s Joint Mechanism, "MUN", designed by EDIBON, allows the study of a cardan joint shaft.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
The Hooke’s Joint Mechanism, "MUN", designed by EDIBON, represents a universal coupling, also called a U-joint, Hooke joint or cardan joint. The Hooke joint is a universal mechanism that is often used to transmit rotary motion between two non-parallel but intersecting shafts.
The mechanism includes two universal couplings (cardan joints) joined by an intermediate shaft, allowing the adjustment and reading of the angle between inlet shaft and other outlet shaft by means of graduated discs fixed on the base panel.
Both couplings are mounted on two graduated discs, allowing the reading of the rotation at the input and output.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- Demonstrate the action of a single universal joint by connecting two axes that have small misalignments.
- Determine graphically the relationship between the angular displacements of two shafts connected by a single universal joint with different degrees of misalignment.
- Study how the universal joint arrangement and the angle of deflection affect the cardan error.
- Determine graphically the relationship between the angular displacements of two shafts connected by a double universal joint with different degrees of misalignment.
БОЛЬШЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ ДЛЯ РАБОТЫ С УСТРОЙСТВОМ
- Determination of the velocity and acceleration of the output shaft on a single Hooke´s joint by graphical differentiation.