TORC Управляемое ПК устройство органического цикла Ренкина
The Computer Controlled Organic Rankine Cycle Unit, "TORC", allows the student to study the complete process and the components of an organic Rankine Cycle, as well as the main variables that take part in the process.
НОВОСТИ ПО ТЕМЕ
The Computer Controlled Organic Rankine Cycle Unit, "TORC", allows the student to study the complete process and the components of an organic Rankine Cycle, as well as the main variables that take part in the process. The working fluid (coolant R-245fa) is evaporated by applying a heat source. First of all, the coolant is impelled by a computer controlled pump through a plate exchanger (preheater) through which the tap water heated in the cycle condenser flows in countercurrent.
Then, the organic working fluid passes through two plate exchangers that constitute the cycle evaporator, through which superheated water to 150 ºC (heat source) flows impelled by a pump.
Superheated water is generated in a boiler with a heating element (resistor), which can be controlled through the computer with a PID control, indicating the setpoint to which the water wants to be heated. The boiler has a safety level switch.
After the heat is transferred, the superheated water returns to the boiler at the outlet of the second exchanger.
There is a purge valve in this close circuit of superheated water, a bypass circuit and purgers to remove the air from the circuit.
The organic fluid steam is expanded in the turbine when it reaches the working conditions, generating an electrical power which is measured.
At the outlet of the turbine the organic fluid is condensed by means of a water flow in a plate exchanger. The tap water heated in the organic working fluid condensing process is directed to the preheater to take advantage of the waste heat. The condensate is collected in an intermediate tank, with two level actuators. When the level is enough, the organic fluid is pumped backwards again and the thermodynamic cycle is closed this way.
The cooling and heating sources are not directly in contact with the working fluid or the turbine. This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ И ПРИМЕРЫ С ИНСТРУКЦИЯМИ
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИМ УПРАЖНЕНИЯМ ВКЛЮЧЕНО В РУКОВОДСТВО ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯ
- Demonstration of the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC).
- To measure the heat supplied by evaporator.
- Determination of the efficiency of an Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC).
- Energy balances determination in the evaporator and the condenser.
- Determination of the turbine efficiency.
- To make energy balance.
- To measure the electrical power generated.
- To study the influence of the organic fluid flow and temperatures on the generation of electrical power.
- Study of the specific vapour consumption of the turbine.
- Speed measurement of the turbine.
- Sensors calibration.
БОЛЬШЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ ДЛЯ РАБОТЫ С УСТРОЙСТВОМ
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the TORC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TORC unit process.
- By using PLC-PI additional 19 more exercises can be done.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.