FME22 Venturi, Bernoulli and Cavitation Unit
This module is designed for demonstrating some practical possibilities with the Venturi’s tube.
This module is designed for demonstrating some practical possibilities with the Venturi’s tube. This Venturi is made of transparent methacrylate for a better visualization.
It consist of a circular transverse section Venturi tube with 6 taps (Divergent/Convergent). Being transparent, it gives a better visualization of the cavitation phenomenon.
It includes a manometer and a vacuum gauge, as well as 5 manometric tubes.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- How to fill the manometric tubes.
- Flow calculation.
- Determination of the exact section in Venturi’s tube. Bernoulli’s theorem study.
- Cavitation study
- Pressure reduction in a tank.
- Aspiration pump.
- Aspiration pump for mixing two liquids.
- Using for air and water mixing.