The sun provides a wide spectrum of solar power. With the exception of the light we see around us every day, the rest of the solar power is invisible. Other parts of the spectrum consist of cosmic beams, gamma rays, x-rays, ultraviolet light, infrared light, radio waves and heat.
Solar radiation is a form of energy that can be transformed into other types of usable energy: electric, calorific, etc. The systems that carry out this transformation belong to a set of new clean technologies, which do not harm the environment. The direct conversion of light energy into electrical energy is known as photovoltaic effect.
The Photovoltaic Solar Energy Unit, "EESFB", includes equipment that uses the photo-conversion law for the direct conversion of solarradiation into electricity.
The absorbed energy is provided by simulated solar radiation, which in our case is supplied by a panel withpowerful light sources (solar lamps).
The unit contains:
- Photovoltaic solar panels.
- Solar simulator composed of solar lamps.
- Ventilation system.
- DC load and battery charger regulator.
- Auxiliary battery charger.
- DC loads module.
- Sensors (temperature, light radiation, DC current and DC voltage).
- Electronic console.
Optional (NOT included in the standard supply):
- EE-KIT. Kit of Conversion and Consumption Simulation (AC): Single-phase inverter. AC Loads Module: Three Lamps, one axial compact fan with plastic guards and four positions selector. AC Voltage and current sensors.
- EE-KIT2. Grid Connection Inverter Kit: Grid Connection Inverter. Grid simulator (ESR).