EGPS GPS Unit
The EGPS unit is the GPS trainer designed by EDIBON to study the basic concepts about global positioning.
The EGPS unit is the GPS trainer designed by EDIBON to study the basic concepts about global positioning. This unit allows to acquire solid formation about the operation mode of a GPS receiver without any previous knowledge.
The EGPS unit allows the student to learn, in a simple and practical way, the basic terms and concepts used in global positioning systems such as trilateration, GPS starting modes, geographic Azimuth, etc.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Study the operation principle of a GPS receiver.
- Determination of the GPS state.
- Configuration of the communication parameters.
- Study of the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- Study of NMEA sentences.
- Study of geographic Azimuth.
- Basic concepts about navigation.
- Measurement of longitude, latitude and altitude.
- Study of the time.
- Study of the DOP effect.
- Advanced concepts about the GPS receiver.