AEL-TPTT Three-Phase Transformer Application
The Three-Phase Transformer Application, "AEL-TPTT", has been designed to study the basic operating principles of three-phase transformers as well as to study the most relevant tests carried out on these electrical machines.
The Three-Phase Transformer Application, "AEL-TPTT", has been designed to study the basic operating principles of three-phase transformers as well as to study the most relevant tests carried out on these electrical machines. There are two such tests: the no-load test and the short-circuit test. By means of these tests the user will be able to determine the representative electrical parameters of three-phase transformers, that is, their equivalent circuit.
This application includes a series of modules through which the user will be able to study in depth the three-phase transformer, obtain its equivalent circuit, calculate the losses of the machine, as well as its efficiency. In addition, the user will study the behavior of transformers when connecting resistive, inductive and capacitive loads.
The "AEL-TPTT" application includes all the necessary modules to perform the calculations described above, such as the transformer, ammeters, voltmeters, variable power supply and resistive, inductive and capacitive loads.
Optionally, another transformer can be coupled to this application to study the parallel connection of transformers.
Finally, it is recommended to acquire with this application the Electrical Machines Control and Acquisition System, EM-SCADA. This system is designed to analyze and monitor all voltages and currents of electrical machines.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Wiring the three-phase transformer according with different configurations.
- Calculation of transformer ratio according with different configurations.
- Open circuit test.
- Short circuit test.
- Determination of equivalent circuit.
- Drop voltage with resistive load.
- Drop voltage with inductive load.
- Drop voltage with capacitive load.
- Study the efficiency of the transformer.
- Determination of load which allows the maximum efficiency.
Some practical exercises possibilities in order to study transformers in parallel connection:
- Objectives of transformers connected in parallel and conditions.
- Study of equivalent circuit of the coupling with load.
- Study of equivalent circuit of the coupling without load.
- Analyzing of currents varying the power, short-circuit voltage and transformer ratio.