QMS Solids Handling Study Unit
The Solids Handling Study Unit "QMS" is designed to introduce the students in different aspect of solids behaviour, unit operations as size reduction, mixing, transport, discharge, weighing, etc.
The Solids Handling Study Unit "QMS" is designed to introduce the students in different aspect of solids behaviour, unit operations as size reduction, mixing, transport, discharge, weighing, etc. The unit consists of a bench on which are mounted several elements: ball mill, shaker and sieves, V-blender, cyclone, rotary cylinder, balance, etc. Operations object of study and the elements used for it:
- Size reduction: Ball mill with various sizes of balls.
- Analysis of grain measure by sieve: vibratory sieve and other sieves.
- Solids blending: V-Blender.
- Solids conveyor: Pneumatic conveyor.
- Solids separation: Cyclone.
- Solids storage: Rotary cylinder.
- Solids unloading: Hoppers and collecting tray.
- Solids properties: Graduated test tube.
- Solids weighing: Balance (scale).
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Sieving techniques.
- Granulometric analysis by sieving.
- Study of size reduction.
- Classification study according to the size.
- Milling: Ball mill. Observation of the comminution of solids processed through a ball mil.
- Study of the angle of repose and demonstration of stratification.
- Study of the apparent density.
- Study of the effect of mixture content.
- Determination of bulk solids parameters of density.
- Solids unloading study in hoppers.
- Cyclone operation. Solids separation.
- Pneumatic conveying.
- Study of solids mixing.
- Solids weighing.
장비로 수행 할 수있는 더 많은 실용적 연습
- Mixer operation.
- Sieves operation.
- 현재 관련 제품이 없습니다