FCM Magnetic Field Study Set
The Magnetic Field Study Set, "FCM", allows the spatial study of the magnetic field in all its dimensions: calculation of magnetic field strength, lines of force, vector potential and equipotential lines, both in static and dynamic fields.
The Magnetic Field Study Set, "FCM", allows the spatial study of the magnetic field in all its dimensions (calculation of magnetic field strength, lines of force, vector potential and equipotential lines both in static and dynamic fields). For this purpose, the computer-controlled robot arm sweeps a region of space measuring the magnetic field strength at equidistant points that the student can visualize in real time through the software supplied with the Set.
This Set has been specially designed to allow the student to study and experimentally verify laws, theorems and basic principles of magnetism such as: Biot-Savart's law, Ampère's theorem, Lenz's law, the principle of superposition, etc., as well as the magnetization effects of magnetic materials: ferromagnetic, paramagnetic and diamagnetic.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Visualisation of the magnetic field lines generated by a magnet.
- Decay of the magnetic field.
- Three-dimensional representation of the magnetic field generated by a magnet.
- Magnetic field generated by two magnets. Spatial representation of the field lines and intensity.
- Magnetic field generated by parallel rectilinear conductors. Visualisation of field lines and calculation of magnetic intensity. Principle of superposition (I).
- Magnetic field generated by a loop. Three-dimensional representation of the intensity and visualisation of the field lines.
- Magnetic field generated by rectangular coils. Visualisation of field lines and calculation of the magnetic intensity. Superposition principle (I).
- Magnetic field generated by two loops crossed by currents in the same direction and in the opposite direction. Principle of Superposition (III).
- Magnetic field generated by a solenoid of N turns. Ampère’s Law (II).
- All those of level 1.
- Sources of the magnetic field.
- Experimental demonstration of the existence of sources and sinks. Gauss’s theorem.
- Helzmholtz coils. Three-dimensional study of the magnetic field.
- Magnetic field generated by a real coil.
- Magnetic field in matter.
IMPORTANT: The teacher can use his own elements, therefore the practical possibilities are NEARLY UNLIMITED.
장비로 수행 할 수있는 더 많은 실용적 연습
- Many students view results simultaneously. To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control. This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivative parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical/electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the FCM unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the FCM unit process.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.