M99 Analog Circuits Unit
The Analog Circuits Unit, "M99", designed by EDIBON, allows the student to learn the most important concepts of different electronic circuits: analog multiplexer, analog multiplier, function generator, AM modulator and AM demodulator.
The Analog Circuits Unit, "M99", designed by EDIBON, allows to do different practices related to basic electronics. The unit has different parts: analog multiplexer, analog multiplier, function generator, AM modulator and AM demodulator.
The "M99" unit mainly consists of:
- Analog Multiplexer. It allows the user to select between two analog signals IN1 and IN2. There is a digital control signal S for selecting the input signal.
- Analog Multiplier. Includes a potentiometer to control the gain of the multiplier.
- Function Generator. It allows the user to generate three different types: sinusoidal, square and sawtooth. The frequency and amplitude of the signals can be adjusted using the potentiometers.
- AM Modulator. It allows the user to generate an AM signal. The frequency of the carrier signal can be selected by using the potentiometer. The carrier signal can be observed using the blue terminal.
- AM Demodulator. It allows the user to demodulate an AM signal. The demodulator is divided into different blocks: mixer, IF amplifier, envelope detector and audio filter. The frequency of the local oscillator generated for the tuning can be selected by using the potentiometer. All outputs of these blocks can be observed using the blue terminals.
The unit is provided with a set of practices through which the user will understand how to work with different electronics circuits.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Time division multiplexing (TDM).
- Analog signals multiplying.
- Amplitude modulation.
- Amplitude demodulation.