AEL-AD28B Advanced Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol
The Advanced Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol, ,AEL-AD28B,, is a cutting-edge home automation application.
The Advanced Home Automation Application with ZigBee Wireless Protocol, "AEL-AD28B", is a cutting-edge home automation application. It consists of a set of modules designed to cover different areas within the home automation field: safety system and energy management system.
Besides, the AEL-AD28B includes software to develop several control configurations depending on the user's needs.
The AEL-AD28B is a flexible home automation system, that is to say, the user will be able to develop several programs to simulate different real situations.
The versatility of the AEL-AD28B is based, to a great extent, on the Zig-Bee communications protocol. One of the main characteristics of this protocol is the fact that it does not need any control wiring, since all sensors and actuators communicate with each other through radio frequency, behaving as nodes and transmitters.
Finally, the AEL-AD28B includes a set of practical exercises that allow the student to learn the different possibilities that current home automation systems offer from the safety, energy control and home automation points of view.
연습 및 가이드
매뉴얼에 포함 된 가이드 실기 연습
- Control and program the maximum consumption accumulated by the loads.
- Program the inputs and outputs of the panel and control them wirelessly.
- Design and wiring of a automatic lighting control system.
- Design and wiring a burglar alarm using the intrusion and motion sensors with the buzzer.
- Design and wiring a temperature control system.
- Program the motion sensor to illuminate different zones.
- Combine all home electric modules and control them wirelessly.