MECA2 Load Elevation Mechanisms Experiments
Experimenting with the main mechanisms used for load elevation.
Experimenting with the main mechanisms used for loadelevation. Analysis of their work and efficiency.
LATIHAN DAN PRAKTEK PEDOMAN
LATIHAN PRAKTIS YANG DIANDAL TERMASUK DALAM PANDUAN
- Simple pulleys. Verification of the variation of cable tension in a pulley with the cable's direction as it passes over the pulley. To determine the mechanical advantages of a simple combination of fixed and movable pulleys.
- Pulley blocks. Analysis of the mechanical features of a set of pulley blocks, which has three sheaves in the upper block and two pulleys in the lower block.
- Single axle and wheel. Determine the law of the Machine for a simple axle and wheel, and the variation of mechanical advantage and efficiency with load.
- Differential axle and wheel. Determine the law of the Machine for differential axle and wheel. Verification that the mechanical advantage and efficiency increases with load up to a limiting maximum.
- Weston differential chain blocks. Analysis of the specific characteristics of these chains.
- Screw Jack. To measure the effort required to raise various loads using a simple form of screw jack and to determine how the mechanical advantage and efficiency varies with load.