AUHTC Unité UHT, Contrôlée par Ordinateur (PC)
The Computer Controlled UHT Unit "AUHTC" follows a continuous process working mode and allows either for working with large batches or a more economical operation, since the maximum working capacity will be 15 l.
The Computer Controlled UHT Unit "AUHTC" follows a continuous process working mode and allows either for working with large batches or a more economical operation, since the maximum working capacity will be 15 l. minimum.
It can operate with a great variety of products: beer, jellies, creams, sauces, etc., 10 mm. Approximately in case of soft products in solution and 5 mm. When the products are hard. The unit is suitable to work with food since materials employed are appropriate for that use. A static stirrer is included to be used with high viscosity products.
The product is introduced into the plant through a computer controlled speed pump.
The product preheating, heating and cooling stages can be done either in a tube heat exchanger or in a plate heat exchanger.
To guarantee that the product keeps a high temperature for several seconds to kills microorganisms, there is a retention tube to extend the retention time.
Finally, the unit also includes a bypass system to divert the product that has not been treated to the adjusted temperature. Computer controlled solenoid valves are used both in this system and to perform the heat exchanger selection.
The pilot plant allows for connecting several elements, such as a homogenizer, if necessary. There is a connection after the heating stage.
An additional plate exchanger is included to optimize the cooling of the product depending on the flow.
The instrumentation required to analyze all the important parameters of the process is also included: temperature, flow, level and pressure.
Additionally, the pilot plant includes a color 10 inches HMI display to visualize all the controls and indicators required: product supply pump and CIP pump, level sensors and lack of product or water warning alarm, solenoid valves, etc.
The software included with the unit allows real time data acquisition, allowing a manual operation of the plant stages or an automatic operation with a PLC that communicates with the HMI screen.
Des exercices et pratiques guidées
EXERCICES GUIDÉS INCLUS DANS LE MANUEL
- Milk pasteurization, comparison of raw and treated product.
- Control of pathogenic bacteria, useful life assessment.
- Energy balances.
- Built-in clean in place (CIP).
- Analysis of the two-stage cooling option.
- Study of different types of heat exchanger.
- Study of the continuous operation mode.
- Study of the batch operation mode.
PLUS D'EXERCICES PRATIQUES À EFFECTUER AVEC CETTE ÉQUIPEMENT
- Many students view results simultaneousl To view all results in real time in the classroom by means of a projector or an electronic whiteboard.
- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.This unit allows intrinsically and/or extrinsically to change the span, gains, proportional, integral, derivate parameters, etc, in real time.
- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
- Control of the AUHTC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the AUHTC unit process.
- By using PLC-PI additional 19 more exercises can be done.
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.