TEIS Sanitary Fittings Training Unit
The Sanitary Fittings Training Unit, "TEIS", has been designed by EDIBON for training in the plumbing sector. It consists of an anodized aluminum frame and panels in painted steel in which tests can be carried out with the most common systems of sanitary fittings, such as different types of double-handle mixer tap and flushing valves, and to investigate their function and operation.
The unit includes a cold water connection and a hot water connection with quick-release fittings and two ball valves to supply water to the unit. Two adjustable pressure reducing valves regulate the water inlet flow and two flowmeters measure the inlet cold and hot water flow.
The unit provides several connection methods so additional sanitary fittings from several manufacturers can be used.
These sanitary fittings can be connected to study their function and operation.
The connection methods are:
- One flushing valve connection. This method includes a mixed water connection and a mixed water drain.
- Two standard connections to connect a double-handle mixer tap for a shower. These connections are flexible and can adapt to different fittings sizes.
- Two connections for the wall-mount fittings to connect a double-handle mixer tap as a water tap. These connections can adapt to different fittings sizes.
Three dial thermometers and two Bourdon manometers measure the temperature and pressure at different points of the unit.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Familiarization with sanitary fittings (flushing valves, double-handle mixer tap, ...).
- Investigation of the function and operation of the most common sanitary fittings.
- Comparison of products from different manufacturers, such as tall taps, single-handle mixer tap, etc.