AEL-KNX4 KNX/EIB Lighting Control Application
The KNX/EIB Lighting Control Application, "AEL-KNX4", has been designed by EDIBON to show the students the most important KNX elements used in the most advanced lighting control installations. Lighting control can be done through two methods: switching on and off the lights according to the sun light intensity or with a constant close loop control with which the light intensity is automatically adapted.
These two methods allow to get energy savings whenever the KNX devices are programmed properly.
The purpose of the AEL-KNX4 is to give the students a complete practical and theoretical training in the installations and programming of the most important KNX elements focused in lighting control systems, characteristic of sensors, actuators, comparison of energy consumption with different lighting control systems and the conventional lighting elements, etc.
To take a maximum experience with the KNX/EIB Lighting Control Application is very recommendable to acquire the rest of the KNX offered by Edibon, AEL-KNX1, AEL-KNX2, AEL-KNX3 and AEL-KNX5. The combination of all these applications allows the student to design a complete intelligent bus system implemented by a KNX System.
In addition, this application requires the ETS latest generation KNX software to program different scenes, import of KNX projects, setting of sensors and actuators, etc.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Study of the fundamental of a KNX/EIB installation BUS.
- Programming of on-off smart switches to demonstrate KNX/EIB switching operations.
- Programming of switching and dimmers for lights control.
- Study of preparation and installation methods of a KNX/EIB project.
- Utilization of conventional switches in an EIB project.
- Programming the 3 way switching equivalent circuit.
- Regulate the brightness.
- Study of the brightness control.
- Manual control over the actuators.
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
Some practical possibilities with recommended elements:
- Programming the presence control for lighting efficient operation.
- Programming of staircase lighting timers.
- Programming of several light scene control.
- Check the consumption against different types of lights.
- Programming the touch panel according to different scenes.
- Checking all parameters in the touch panel.
- Extending a bus system through a single-line topology.