The "AE-PLC-CPI" application is a unit that includes different technologies to carry out four control loops in closed loop: flow, level, temperature and pressure. A flexible system of ball valves and pipe connections makes the configuration of the control loops be quick and easy. The sensors and actuators included in the application allow for the implementation of different types of regulators (P, I, PI, PID) through a controller. In addition, there are elements that generate disturbances in the system so that the response of the control loop is observed.
AE-PLC-CPI Industrial Processes Control Workstation
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Implementation of a complex process control system.
- Sensor operation principle: inductive, capacitive, ultrasoundand infrared sensors.
- Actuator operation principle: pump and proportionaldirectional control valve.
With PLC Programmable Controller (Base Unit):
- Structure of a PLC program.
- Programming and use of digital and analog signals.
- Programming of different operating modes.
- Programming of alternative branches (Grafcet).
- Communication with extended I/O remote module.
- Time and response optimization. Programming a PID levelcontroller via PLC.
- Time and response optimization. Programming a PID flowcontroller via PLC.
- Time and response optimization. Programming a PIDtemperature controller via PLC.
- Time and response optimization. Programming a PID pressurecontroller via PLC.